Om mig

Tjejen, tösen, kvinnan som studerar Women´s studies på Virginia Tech, USA. Är nyfiken och liten, lycklig och inspirerad. Vill vara just där jag är och vill göra just det jag ska. Inte mer inte mindre

måndag 24 oktober 2011

Billy on stage

Show with Mr. Cosby himself. Great night. He's a cute little fellow and he has a quote for all of us:

This is for one of my friends
"I wasn't always black... there was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger."

This one is for me:
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

This is for my parents
"No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal."

This is for all boyfriends out there (M. for example):
"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think - in a deeper voice."

And this is for my mum and her friends:
"Gray hair is God's graffiti."

Life tastes good :)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar